Shamanic Healing Sessions
Susan serves as a compassionate intermediary between the physical and non-physical realms to awaken clarity, fearlessness, and authenticity in one’s life. In conjunction with her Helping Spirits and the Helping Spirits of the client, she receives guidance on and facilitates the type of healing needed in the moment. Paramount to the Susan’s style of shamanic healing is the active inclusion of clients in their healing process. She finds that this is a powerful means for integrating the deep transformation and change that take place as a result of shamanic work.
Types of healing that can take place include:
- Seeking guidance for Increasing Inner Joy.
- Receive Guidance from the Spirit Realm for Assistance during Times of Transition.
- Exploring the Creative Dream of your Heart.
- Retrieve & Help Integrate Soul Pieces that have separated from you during traumatic experiences
- Restore Lost Personal Power during and after illness, trauma, loss, etc.
- Cleansing Energies Out of the Body that are not serving you.
- Clearing Curses and thought-forms that hold you back.
- Awakening Inner Wisdom and power to thrive in life.
- Help in Understanding a Spirit, Healing, or Shamanic Calling in Your Life
- Integrating Physical Healing during and after medical treatment.
- Shifting the Energy of Shock, Panic, and Anxiety
- Finding a healthy way to work with and Express Emotions
- Easing the Burden of Negative Self Talk & Negative Self Image
- Dissipation of Fears and Doubts
- Helping Cross-over the Spirits of the departed
- Release the heaviness of Depression
- Clearing Habitual Patterns & Behaviors that run in your family lineage
- Offer & Engage in Ritual Ceremony to Mark Losses or Transitions, or to Celebrate Life Accomplishments
Change and healing begin to take place in and after one session and most often the initial session is supported by follow-up appointments. Depending on the immediate need, sessions can be scheduled in a variety of ways. Some clients choose to have a single session, or benefit most from irregular, periodic sessions as an obstacle arises in their lives or to boost their own ongoing growth and healing process. Many clients find consistent weekly or biweekly sessions are most beneficial to provide support, deepen, and stabilize their healing or step more fully into a current life process. Most often, clients benefit from a combination of periodic and regular sessions for traversing the life path with all of its challenges and celebrations.
Initial, new client sessions are a minimum of 1½ hours in length. Subsequent sessions can be 1 1/2 – 3 hours in length.
What are the cost options for a session?
Susan’s fee for a 1½ hour session is $195. She has an available sliding scale if needed that ranges from $195-150.
Payment can be made via PayPal (credit card), cash or a personal check. All payments are due 24 hours in advance of a phone or video session or at the time of an in-person session.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice in the event that you need to cancel and/or reschedule your session. Should you cancel in less than that time, or miss your session altogether, a fee of $90 will be expected for the missed session. The cancellation fee will be waived in the event of an emergency.
Courageous New Client Opportunity
Take a fearless step toward transforming your life.
Call me today to answer your questions.
Open Hearted Client Opportunity
Share the gift of healing with your friends & family.
Gift certificates for distance and in-person healing are always available.